As a machine operator, you will:
- Inspect, operate and maintain automated production equipment to ensure optimal performance.
- Troubleshoot equipment or system problems and make minor repairs.
- Calibrate and validate quality testing equipment; perform all testing procedures according to established specifications.
- Perform visual inspections of finished products; identify quality problems and recommend solutions.
- Monitor and document package quality using analytical tools; participate in out of specification and failure investigations.
- Record operational and production data.
- Train new personnel on proper operational procedures.
- Inform appropriate manufacturing partners and supervisor of machine performance irregularities to minimize the impact of production downtime.
- Minimize production scrap, including materials and coffee product.
- Maintain a safe, clean and organized work environment.
- Participate in process improvement activities.
- Demonstrate and understand safety as a core value and follows the key essentials to safety as set forth by our safety resolution; reinforce and coach others to do the same.
- Understand and follow established safety guidelines, consistently comply with all safety procedures (e.g. PPE, Lock Out Tag Out).
- Support food safety, legality and quality programs.
- Maintain product quality through adherence to Good Manufacturing Practices, Food Safety Preventative Controls, product specifications and quality procedures. Monitor and document quality measures using analytical tools.
- Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.