As a blending specialist, you will:
- Lead up to twelve partners in one or two operation rooms.
- Coordinate floor partners’ efforts and suggest changes when necessary, evaluate progress and provide, assistance and direction to increase efficiency.
- Operate blending equipment safely and efficiently within the flavor oil room.
- Serve as point of contact between the supervisor, quality assurance, other departments and blending partners; ability to communicate and work with others.
- Assist in the development and administration of the operator training process to ensure an efficient and quality driven operation. Facilitate the production training and evaluation process. Document training and trainee evaluations.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of tracking systems for reporting production efficiency, productivity and scrap loss.
- Coordinate with production and distribution partners on finished goods inventory issues.
- Support production partners in diagnosing and resolving operational issues. Monitor logs to track recurring production problems and recommends process changes. Develop and maintains troubleshooting information for production equipment.
- Understand and follow established safety guidelines, programs and procedures; and actively work to prevent safety incidents.
- Support food safety, legality and quality programs.
- Maintain product quality through adherence to good manufacturing practices, Food Safety Preventative Controls, product specifications and quality procedures. Monitor and document quality measures using analytical tools.
- Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.