This posting is for multiple openings for a CT Technologist. We offer day, evening, & night shifts, as well as on-call, part time and full time opportunities.
In addition to the fantastic benefit and compensation package offered, we also offer the additional benefits
Tuition Reimbursement Programs
Basic Life Insurance
Long Term disability insurance
Caregiver assistance program
Independently performs diagnostic CT scans on neonatal, pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric patients. Performs procedures under the direction of a Radiologist.
- Associate’s Degree
- Approved Radiologic Technology Training Program
- Washington Radiologic Technologist
- National Provider BLS – American Heart Association
- National Registered Technologist – Radiography – American Registry of Radiologic Technologists
- National Registered Technologist – Computed Tomography
- National Computed Tomography Technologist – Nuclear Medicine Technology Certification Board